Feb 22, 2010

Liberation Latex- London

Today I fell in love with three items in Liberation (known online as Libidex), two of which I will show you here. The third I can only link you to, as they did not have my size *sigh.

The Hollywood Tease Dress

Though the price is quotes as 350 online, the instore price (which includes matching pasties and a striped mini top hat) was 425.
Anyhow, this was a BEAUTIFUL dress. I don't usually go for breast-showing numbers as I don't have the perky fake tits to do it. But this just called to me. It's a full length gown in black latex with baby pink stripes hand cut and glued to the bodice, which gives it a wonderful tight, corsetting effect around the midsection. I would LOVE to own this dress.









Next up, the Silver Goddess Dress   - £139.95
This was a beautiful mini dress made of metallic silver latex. In case you don't know me in person, let me tell you now- I LOVE metallic silver and space agey stuff. So you can see why I fell for this one...















And last, but in fact my FAVOURITE of my discoveries today was the Golden Space Girl Dress, shown here in a nurse colors.... We found it in antique gold with black trim, and it was like Barbarella had reached down from space and touched me... inappropriately. I must own this dress. Size L, please.

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually go for breast-showing numbers as I don't have the perky fake tits to do it

    If I can say so... from what the picture above shows, I would have to disagreee with you, you shouldn't worry about that.

    ReplyDelete